- To promote health care services for vulnerable women and children in the communities and create more awareness and sensitization on the prevention of diseases.
- To improve the rights of women focusing on the issues such as female genital mutilations FGM, early marriage, promoting save sex and other forms of discriminations against girls and women.
- Generating activities and create vocational skills for the youngsters, women, and children to become self- sufficient and reduce the level of infectious diseases.
- To promote Understanding better relationship among the communities and attitude change for working together for peace and development in the society
Key Areas of Programs
- Healthcare Services
- Humanitarian Emergency Assistance
- Training in Good Governance and Leadership
- Conflict resolution and peace building
- Vocational skills trainings and create employment opportunities
- Protection/Human rights/child protection