- Office Address: Thinkers’ Village, RIA Highway Paynesville, Liberia
- +231 777003559
HELP US SAVE THE CHILDREN
We improve mothers health and their knowledge on health related issues about their children, teaching and counseling on health. we create awareness on health promotion and promote healthy lifestyle.
Our programs and services also focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibilities, according to the unique needs of the communities we engages.
We are guided by four core values:
- To promote health care services for vulnerable women and children in the communities and create more awareness and sensitization on the prevention of diseases.
- To improve the rights of women focusing on the issues such as female genital mutilations FGM, early marriage, promoting save sex and other forms of discrimination against girls and women.
- Generating activities and create vocational skills for the youngsters, women, and children to become self- sufficient and reduce the level of infectious diseases.
- To promote Understanding better relationship among the communities and attitude change for working together for peace and development in the society
Key Areas of Programs
- Healthcare Services
- Humanitarian Emergency Assistance
- Training in Good Governance and Leadership
- Conflict resolution and peace building
- Vocational skills training and create employment opportunities
- Protection/Human rights/child protection